Apply for Knights of Distinction
Knights of Distinction has suspended in-person meetings until further notice. We are available for phone or video chat appointments. For assistance regarding the Knights of Distinction, faculty and staff can email us at KnightsofDistinction@ucf.edu. Thank you for your patience during this challenging time.
We accept applications on a rolling basis. Apply now!
Degree seeking undergraduate students who are enrolled in at least 1 credit hour of coursework and have a UCF GPA of 3.0 or higher may apply for the Knights of Distinction program.
Applying for the Knights of Distinction program is easy. Simply fill out the online application form available below within the specified deadline.
You are required to submit the documents listed here with the application form found at the bottom of this page in order to be considered for admission:
- Personal Statement
- Answer the following prompt: One of the primary goals of the Knights of Distinction program is to help students connect the dots between the skills and experiences they learn in the classroom and the skills they develop outside of the classroom. Briefly describe your academic and professional goals. Consider what skills you have and explain what skills you still need to develop to help you achieve those goals. You might find it useful to visit the About the Program section of the website to consider how Knights of Distinction can help you accomplish your goals.
- Statements should be no more than 250 words, Times New Roman, 12 point font.
- A copy of your Degree Audit
- A completed copy of the Milestone Checklist
- Graduation intention date (semester and year)
The Knights of Distinction Team will review and evaluate applications throughout the semester. Notification of admittance will be sent to your Knights email address. Admitted students must participate in a mandatory orientation session.
Once you are accepted into the program, you will attend a Knights of Distinction orientation session where you will be provided with information on enrolling in a free, 0-credit online course. We will also go over online course materials, resources, and program requirements, and answer any questions you might have.
Questions about the application process should be sent to KnightsofDistinction@ucf.edu.