ATTEND THE INTERNSHIP FAIR
This event is held in the fall and spring and attracts over 1,500 students from all majors interested in a wide variety of internships with businesses, non-profit, and government agencies.
2020 FALL INTERNSHIP FAIR
Tuesday, September 22
10 AM – 3 PM
8:30 – 10:00 a.m. Event check-in and Q&A room open
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Event open to students
- Standard Registration Fee: $450
- Non-Profit (Small Local Organizations) & UCF Department/Institute Registration Fee: $110**
Payment Deadline: September 11, 2020
*Non-Profit organizations must have a local office and the capacity to support an intern. UCF Department/Institute are UCF colleges, schools, departments, divisions, centers, or any structure within one of these organizations with the purpose of promoting experiential learning offerings within the unit. Any registration in this category is subject to review, and past approval is not a guarantee of future approval.
- Unlimited number of schedules
- Tool to conduct video and/or phone interviews
- Ability to set specific criteria for applicants
- Multiple recruiter access
- Online promotion of organization and positions listed
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and refund requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. All refund requests are subject to a $50 processing fee and must be received no later than 3 weeks before the date of the event. No refunds will be processed after this deadline. If registration has been paid and the organization does not attend the Internship Fair, registration fees WILL NOT be credited toward a future Experiential Learning event.
Career Fair Plus
New! Career Fair Plus Virtual Career Fair App
UCF Experiential Learning has partnered with Career Fair Plus to help manage the event. All online employer registrations must be submitted and paid in Handshake. Once your registration has been approved by UCF, you will receive additional instructions/tutorials via email from Career Fair Plus.
Changes To Your Virtual Job Fair Schedule
If you wish to make any changes to your schedule, please do so before the scheduling window opens to candidates on September 8 at 8:00 am EST . For questions about managing your schedule, please see this help article.
Employer Q&A with UCF Experiential Learning and Career Services
We host Q&A sessions for employers and recruiters, to answer any questions you or your colleagues may have about the fair and using Career Fair Plus. These will be held on:
- Thursday, September 10 from 2 – 3 pm
- Thursday, September 17 from 2 – 3 pm
Additional Resources for the Virtual Fair
- Employer Guide
- FAQs for Employers
- Employer Portal Article
- How does a virtual fair work
- How to use integrated video meeting rooms
- How to use the app to track candidates
- Technical difficulties, contact email@example.com
- General event questions, contact V’Rhaniku Haynes at firstname.lastname@example.org