We help you find service learning, co-ops or internships that best match your interests. Find out more at the UCF Handshake website.
We're the one-stop shop for companies, non-profits and organizations of all shapes and sizes to find, recruit and hire the best students.
Collaborating with faculty from all UCF colleges to create experiences and provide mentorship that will distinguish the university’s graduates in whatever their plans are for graduation.
With Handshake, students can:
- Search for an internship, job, co-op, service learning, or volunteer opportunity.
- All on campus student positions coming soon
- For credit internships will be available (course credit is dependent on a particular academic program)
- Schedule a Career Services or Experiential Learning appointment.
- Sign-up for events and interviews.
- Submit applications, resumes, and evaluations.
Benefits Open Enrollment
Oct 16 - 4:00 am
The state's annual open enrollment period for eligible employees to change insurance benefits options begins on Monday, October 16th at 8...