ALERT: In-Person Visits Suspended Experiential Learning has suspended in-person meetings and drop-ins until further notice. Scheduled phone advising appointments will take place as planned, and in-person meetings will take place by phone. If you are participating in an internship or co-op, please contact your employer for information about reporting to work. We’re here to support you! If you have questions, please call us at 407-823-5000 or email us at email@example.com.
COVID-19 Impact on Internships and Co-ops Internships and co-ops are being transformed into remote working experiences. For more information, please read this letter from Vice Provost of Student Learning and Academic Success and Dean of the College of Undergraduate Studies Dr. Theodorea Berry and this list of frequently asked questions.
We’re the one-stop shop for companies, non-profits and organizations of all shapes and sizes to find, recruit and hire the best students.
Collaborating with faculty from all UCF colleges to create experiences and provide mentorship that will distinguish the university’s graduates in whatever their plans are for graduation.
With Handshake, students can:
- Search for an internship, job, or co-op.
- All on campus student positions coming soon
- For credit internships will be available (course credit is dependent on a particular academic program)
- Schedule a Career Services or Experiential Learning appointment.
- Sign-up for events and interviews.
- Submit applications, resumes, and evaluations.