Apply for a Graduate Teaching Assistant position
Position Title: Graduate Teaching Assistant
Area of Focus: Academic support for Experiential Learning (EL)
Estimated Hours: 20 hours/Week
Application Expiration date: March 23, 2018
For further details click the apply button
We’re the one-stop shop for companies, non-profits and organizations of all shapes and sizes to find, recruit and hire the best students.
Collaborating with faculty from all UCF colleges to create experiences and provide mentorship that will distinguish the university’s graduates in whatever their plans are for graduation.
With Handshake, students can:
- Search for an internship, job, co-op, service learning, or volunteer opportunity.
- All on campus student positions coming soon
- For credit internships will be available (course credit is dependent on a particular academic program)
- Schedule a Career Services or Experiential Learning appointment.
- Sign-up for events and interviews.
- Submit applications, resumes, and evaluations.
UCF Fall Internship & Co-op Fair 2018
Sep 13 - 10:00 am
The Fall 2018 Internship and Co-op Fair features more than 50 employers from throughout the U.S. to recruit students for int...